Thursday 7 July 2011

Our Gorgeous New Room!

Well our main bedroom is well on the way to completion (apart from a problem with the lettering I wanted on the wall not sticking) and i must say i am LOVING it! I went to Kmart today and found some black cushions for $4 Bargain.  I was so excited cos i have been looking for cushions EVERYWHERE but they were all so expensive!

Here is a photo of our room so far.


I found the tutorial for the hanging ball decorations here. I think they looked great and had to try them for myself!

On my wishlist for this room is new blinds and curtains!

Thanks for looking!

Luv

2 comments:

  1. Your pom pom balls look so cute! thanks for sharing with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!! I am visiting from Craft-O-Maniac and I am a new follower!!
    Hope you had a great weekend and that I will see you at my blog soon!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete