Thursday 9 June 2011

facts about me!

here's are some facts about me!

1.  first of all, i am a sinner. i know that. and i thank Jesus that He died for me, and His mercies are new each day. mine aren't ... but his are.  i want to be more like Him ... i am a work in progress.
2.  i dont like yoghurt.  i've actually never tasted it but i can't get passed the smell
3.  i love coffee a little bit too much and often dream about when and where my next one will be!
4.  i dont really like shoes all that much.  i only have about 3 pairs of shoes on the go at one time, wear them til they're dead and buy a new pair.  I have everyday shoes, sneakers (trainers) and slippers.  I do have the odd pair i wear every now and then but not often!
5.  i love makeup. sometimes if i'm at home and bored and have no particular place to go, i put my make up on like i'm a drag queen! i like watching makeup tutorials on youtube!
6.  i dont find it easy to talk to people i dont know. 
7.  in winter i like to drive in my car with the heater on and the windows down!
8.  if i need to make a phone call to a company or something, i always rehearse what i'm going to say before i get on the phone!
9.  i love the smell of petrol and nail salons!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! to the one about the heater and windows down. boom diggity.

    you is gold.

    ReplyDelete